Club Passim Restaurant Server
We are looking to hire friendly, outgoing, professional individuals to round out our front-of-house service team for our nightly concerts and weekend matinees.
Seeking individual to fill position of server and food runner starting immediately. Hospitality experience is preferred, but training may be an option for the right individual. A typical evening shift runs from approximately 6 pm to 11 pm each night, but hours will vary. Evening and weekend availability and the desire to work with a great team in a creative environment are a must. 8-12 shifts per month.
- Warmly greets and acknowledges guests upon arrival
- Effectively describes food and beverage menus in an informative and friendly manner
- Accurately takes guest orders
- Run food & drinks to tables
- Clean, stock, and maintain the workstations throughout the shift
- Follow all safety and sanitation policies
- Perform all server duties while enhancing the guest experience of the performance
- Free admission to Passim concerts
- Discounts to the Passim School of Music
- Free on-shift meal
- Customer service experience
- Ability to work well on a team
- Problem-solving skills and organization
- Commitment to quality service
- Ability to work on your feet in a dark, sometimes loud environment
- Ability to move quickly and efficiently in high-volume periods
- Food and beverage/hospitality service experience
- TIPS certified
- Spanish proficiency
- Love for music!
How to apply:
Please email resume and cover letter to Server Manager Lina Raciukaitis at email@example.com.
Passim is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
Thanks for your interest in joining Team Passim! We have no more job openings at this time.